Singapore Personal Loans
Established in 2010, Bliss Credit is a provider of cash loans, personal loans, business loans, pay day loans and foreigner loans, with loan tenures available for the short-term and long-term. We offer our clients quality and immediate solutions for their cash flow problems with low interest rates and monthly repayments.
At Bliss Credit, you can rely on our safe and reliable services to deliver the best-suited loan package to fit your personal financial situation.
Benefits of Personal Loans
Bliss Credit is a moneylender in Singapore offering personal loans with a low maximum interest rate of 4% per month, regardless of the borrower’s income. Personal loans offer several benefits, which include:
- Flexibility & Convenience – Personal loans can be used for multiple purposes such as medical bills, travels and vacations, education and home improvement. Other types of loans such as business loans and mortgages are restricted in terms of how the funds should be used. Personal loans are much more accessible, flexible and suitable for many situations.
- Lower Interest Rates – Personal loans have lower interest rates than credit cards, depending on the borrower’s credit profile. The interest rates for personal loans are typically fixed as well, unlike in credit cards where variable interest rates apply.
- No Collateral Required – Most Singapore personal loans are known as unsecured loans because the borrowers are not required to provide collateral in exchange for the amount borrowed.
- Diverse Credit Profile – Taking out personal loans helps borrowers build and diversify their credit profiles. This is an effective way to increase credit score and improve reputation and trust with future creditors.
Cash Loan and Personal Loan Interest Rate Example
At Bliss Credit, the maximum interest rate per month is 4%. This means that:
|$1,000||1 Month||$40 (4%)||$1,040|
|$2,000||1 Month||$80 (4%)||$2,080|
|$3,000||1 Month||$120 (4%)||$3,120|
For unsecured personal loans, the maximum loan limit is determined by the borrower’s income, and whether he or she is a Singaporean/PR or a foreigner:
- Up to $3,000 (Singaporean) or $1,500 (Foreigner) for annual incomes less than $10,000.
- Up to $3,000 (Singaporean and Foreigner) for annual incomes from at least $10,000 and less than $20,000.
- Up to 6 times of one’s monthly income (Singaporean and Foreigner) for annual incomes of $20,000 and above.
You may view our full Loan Scheme table here.
Financial help is just a phone call away.
If you have any questions regarding the latest licensed moneylender interest rates, do contact Bliss Credit at (65) 6327-1334. You can also choose to fill in an online application form or visit our office and we will do our best to answer all your queries.